SunDaySolar is a turn-key solar solutions provider and works nationwide to provide sustainable energy to residential, commercial, and agricultural customers. We love our work, and no job is too small, and few too big. Reach out to us.
Are the tax credits still available for solar?
Yes, the 26% federal tax credit that has helped to bring down the cost of solar down is still available through 2022. After 2022, the amount of tax credit steadily goes down over a course of years to 0%.
What other incentives are available for Solar Installations?
It depends on where your home, business, or farm is located. Each customer situation is unique, and we tailor solutions to make the most of available incentives resulting in the best solar system with the best return on investment (ROI). Some popular incentives are:
1. Federal tax credits
2. 5% property tax credit in Charlottesville
3. Charlottesville’s low or no interest loans for solar
4. Accelerated depreciation for income generating solar systems
5. The REAP Grant which provides up to 25% of the system cost for businesses and agricultural producers in our area
6. Solar renewable energy credits
7. Carbon credits
9. SunDay Solar’s referral program
10. Exponentially increasing utility energy prices